THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

2.18.2008

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome,

This is my private site and if you were invited here - Great! I'm glad you made it.

I ask anyone who reads this blog to register as a member as it is a private blog and journal.

It is labeled as an "Adult Site" is because I do not wish to trigger anyone who may come here - so if you were lucky enough to read the warning popup before coming in here. I hope you would agree you came in here certainly at your own risk.

The reason you were invited here is to see the real me. The side that few have seen outside the internet, public life, family, or with those who only see a portion of and mis-interpret what I'm all about.

I may post some back journals and write about subjects that are absolutely so complex - to the point that some may not fully understand. In my book that is ok.

I hope you find this interesting.. as life to most is a pain in the ass... but it's a necessary part of the process.

I hope you enjoy this attempt.

Brian