THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

8.10.2008

The night before "The Flag"

Greetings!

This is Brian posting about a really exciting in my life right now, I am currently sitting here at work 8 hours before WZFG-AM 1100 signs on as it has been a silent AM signal for over 2 years.
my employer Mr. Scott Hennen will be signong on this station at 8:00 am central Daylight time today August 11th 2008.

I am very thankful that I have been blessed with another experience with Scott, as some 17 years ago I had the learning expierence of a lifetime, with the magic that Mr. Hennen creates this time is absolutely no different. Scott has enthusiastically welcomed me aboard one more time and the start-up should be an awesome experience.

Although my role will be limited, and behind the scenes, I have already been labeled the "utility player". All this goes without saying I feel mighty gratified and honored to be with such an experienced team of broadcasters.

Feel free to go to the station's website at: am1100.tv and take a listen.

I hope you enjoy what we have to offer maybe you will like our sister station which is a classic hits
and oldies music format at: theeagle.tv

I'll posting more as it rolls and when I can.

BDS